Tuesday, April 24

The Second Canadian Tour of Personal Finance Blogs

I have just received word that I will be hosting the second ever Canadian Tour of Personal Finance Blogs! Monty Loree started this tour and did a lot of organizing and promoting to make the first tour a fabulous success. Now it's my turn to take it on and build on his foundation.

The second tour will happen on May 7, 2007. That's a couple weeks away so we have time to line up participants and work out any changes.

There was a previous discussion with some good suggestions already over at Canadian Money Advisor and feel free to send me further suggestions and input. Then stay tuned for updates as I prepare for the tour. I am hoping that we can really make this a community event that everyone supports!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo...!!
This is going to be another great event.

Thanks Money Diva!!