Thursday, February 1

January 2007 Net Worth Update

This is my first net worth update since I started this blog. Last week I prepared by entering some past net worth data into NetWorthIQ.

My net worth was up quite a lot over last month, mostly due to continuing high income into my business and also the arrival of my property tax assessment, which was higher than I have been valuing my property at. As discussed earlier this week, I am focusing on getting my invoicing and billing up to date, and since I include receivables in my net worth the early work on that has increased my assets already. I also did manage to execute the much anticipated move of corporate cash into investments.

Overall, the growth was far more than anticipated though and probably shows that I was being over conservative on the asset numbers.

Today's billable hours: 3.0
Today's contracted hours: 0.5

0 comments: